IDEP's Environmental education program for children takes the activities and information provided within Permaculture and Community Based Disaster Management (CBDM) and adapts it specifically for children.
IDEP uses interactive games and media tools (books, comics, drawing books, board games, etc) for children to learn in fun and engaging ways.
* Introduction to demo-site / garden laboratory
* Introduction on how to make and use compost
* Snakes & Ladder Game on Sustainable Environment
* Introduction to how to make and to save seeds and grow seedlings
* Learning field trip to a seed garden
* Practice on making school garden
Do your children or school want to be involved?
Contact us to get more information about IDEP's environmental activities for kids.
CLICK HERE TO SEE IDEP FILMS RELATED TO THIS ASPECT OF OUR WORK IN INDONESIA