Resilient life in harmony with nature.
- Strengthening community resilience
- Encouraging the sovereignty of local natural resources
- Preserve the environment and culture
- Increasing community capacity
- Strengthening institutions and networks with various parties
- Active without violence
- Community-based and focus on vulnerable groups
- Self sufficiency
- Effective and efficient
- Adaptive and strategic
- Accountability and transparency
- Communicative, solutive, and innovative
- Equality and gender justice
IDEP's Objectives 2019-2023
- Developing an Information and Education Center:
- Conducting the research and open-source publications regarding the program and approach that IDEP uses to encourage the community to achieve their resilience and environmental sustainability.
- Compiling an accurate and measurable database system related to IDEP work areas, activities, achievements, and lesson-learned.
- Developing modules and educational media designed based on IDEP's experience in implementing Permaculture, Disaster Risk Reduction, and the development of a resilient community.
- Providing training and courses related to Permaculture and Disaster Risk Reduction with the national and international-acknowledged certificate.
- Developing the model of Community Resilience and Sustainable:
- EnvironmentDeveloping the model of community resilience through Permaculture and Disaster Risk Reduction training that can be replicated throughout Indonesia by considering the local context.
- Assisting and strengthening the capacity of communities outside the program beneficiaries through the Permaculture and Disaster Risk Reduction approaches.
- Developing the IDEP-type training models, which can be effectively and positively impact on the realization of the community resilience and sustainable environment.
- Developing a Seed Bank that is connected with the community Seed Bank as a way to preserve as many local seeds as possible.
- Developing a sustainable business unit model with the community.
- Extending Campaigns and Networks to Support the Community and Environmental Sustainability:
- Increasing and expanding the distribution of educational media related to community resilience and sustainable environment.
- Conducting routine and effective campaigns on community resilience and sustainable environment across all the available media platforms, both local, national, and international.
- Becoming a hub for permaculture-related organizations and communities.
- Actively engaging in all events held by other parties related to IDEP's concerns.
- Organizing the IDEP-type annual activities to support the campaign and network extension.
- Increasing Internal Capacity:
- Organizing various internal capacity building activities to support staff to generate a positive impact on the community, both individually and organizationally.
- Strive for staff to obtain advanced education opportunities to improve organizational capacity.
- Ensure that IDEP can be sustainable through internal sourced funding.
- Using accurate and effective measurement methods related to the program and its impact.
Please click here to download IDEP Foundation strategic objectives 2019 - 2023