IDEP has been trusted to conduct training and consultancy services
IDEP develops and delivers training, community programs and media about sustainable development through Permaculture, and community-based disaster management. For more than a decade IDEP has been delivering practical programs and public education activities to communities in need all over Indonesia.
To date the work that has been done has resulted in:
- Over 10,000 kids joined environmental educational activities
- Over 50,000 disaster survivors assisted
- Over 14,000 downloads of educational media
- Over 1,500 people learnt disaster management
- Over 100,000 given emergency assistance
- Over 40 educational films produced
- Over 5,000 people learnt environmental management
All of this important work was made possible thanks to supporters like yourselves. IDEP continues helping communities and need your continuous support.
We deliver training in local communities and schools as well as to government and non-government organizations. Our training is about more than just conveying information. We and our partners work directly with communities to maintain ongoing disaster management and sustainable development projects. To see the range of trainings that IDEP offers see: IDEP training website.
Our media includes films, educational resources, booklets, manuals, board games, kid’s activity books, and awareness-raising media such as posters and campaigns.
If you would like to make a donation in support of IDEP foundation’s programs please go to our Donation to IDEP to pledge your support.